Hello Friends! I hope you are having a fun and WONDERful summer!
Our maple tree has been doing so well, I thought I'd share a photo with you!
That is so cool! The plant is quite tall now. Our tomato plant grew so well and we got some ripe tomatoes this week.
Hi Linda!One day our maple tree will be taller than me! :DOOH....I love fresh tomatoes! There is nothing better than growing your own food. What a great learning and tasting experience!I hope you are enjoying the summer!
Post a Comment
Hello Friends! M wanted to share some photos with everyone from his trip to Alberta this summer! The photos are amazing! I wish we all could...
2 comments:
That is so cool! The plant is quite tall now. Our tomato plant grew so well and we got some ripe tomatoes this week.
Hi Linda!
One day our maple tree will be taller than me! :D
OOH....I love fresh tomatoes! There is nothing better than growing your own food. What a great learning and tasting experience!
I hope you are enjoying the summer!
Post a Comment