Pages

Tuesday, 29 June 2021

Cute Little Frog or Cute Little Toad

 Hi Wonderful Ones!

I was heading to school this afternoon to tidy up and file some papers and look who I came across!


I was able to get quite close before he or she hopped back toward the trees!

Do you think this is a toad or a frog? I'm not sure. Check out the video below and let me know what you think!


Here's a video that will teach you how to draw a frog. Enjoy!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ms Timmings i want to tell you that frogs are longer den toads i sow half of the video-Ayzel

Ms. Timmings said...

Hey Ayzel!!! I hope you are having an awesome summer. I just watched the video too and I think what I saw is a toad because he has shorter legs. Like you said, frogs are a bit longer so they can leap. I wish I was closer when he hopped or leaped away.

Anonymous said...

i think you can tell the difference by size.

Ms. Timmings said...

Hi Linda!! It's so nice to hear from you! I hope you're having a fun summer so far! I think you are right about the size. That's a good clue about whether our friend was a frog or toad. :)

M's Trip to Alberta!

Hello Friends! M wanted to share some photos with everyone from his trip to Alberta this summer! The photos are amazing! I wish we all could...